Membership has given us a network of information that is vital to you when you are in the food trade.
At a new rate of just £15 - £25 per month membership is cheaper than a subscription to the Grocer - if you don't get your money back many times over we have a no hassle cancellation policy, so there's really nothing to lose and everything to gain!
If you grow, make, sell, prepare or serve food and drink in the North East you can boost your business by becoming a member of Taste North East. For further details contact Harriet on 01434 636090
Taste North East is…
Inspiring everyone to Discover, Source and Share locally produced food - from one person to the biggest organisations in the North East, creating a buzz about your business and bringing you new customers and better connections to give you more business
Join Taste today to get instant access to:
If you are in the hospitality and catering sector including hotels, bed and breakfasts, pubs and visitor attractions, food and drink production and manufacture, processing, foodservice, retail, wholesale or distribution then you need to be a part of Taste.
We are specialists in finding you new customers, promoting your business and connecting you with what and who it's important for you to know.
We’re the primary contact for government, media, purchasers and business contacts who want to help you.
- Access to Taste North East promotional campaigns
- Entry onto our members directory with free microsite listing including picture, copy, contact details and click through link to your website. Our food and drink directory is highly valued by media contacts and is an invaluable resource for trade representatives and consumers
- Real-world, sector specific answers to your technical and business questions
- Exclusive savings on critical products and services
- Make new connections
- Timely alerts on key topics important to you including; accreditation and regulation, business opportunities, trade and consumer events and funding and grant options
|Terms and Conditions of Membership 01.04.12.pdf||56.28 KB|